“Alone, we can do so little. Together, we can do so much.”~ Helen Keller
TRIOMPH (Transplant Recipients of India and Organ failure Patients – a Movement to Provide Hope), is a Patient Support Group initiative by MOHAN Foundation (www.mohanfoundation.org)
It is committed to improving the quality of life of organ failure patients, transplant recipients and their families.
Through its city-wise network of chapters, TRIOMPH strives to serve its members in the areas of education, support, awareness and advocacy.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us at 8291711936.
TRIOMPH’s mission is to improve the quality of life of organ failure patients and transplant recipients through patient empowerment, awareness, education, support and advocacy.
TRIOMPH strives to be widely recognized and respected as the voice of organ failure patients awaiting a transplant, as well as transplant survivors, including their families and caregivers.
TRIOMPH’s chapters serve their members through –
- Providing education to organ failure patients and empowering them with various treatment therapy options, diet and wellness.
- Providing information to transplant candidates, recipients and their families on organ donation and transplantation processes
- Providing support to patients, transplant recipients and their families, to help them cope with their situation by alleviating their anxieties and problems.
- Liaising to provide subsidized medicines, dialysis, lab tests, employment & livelihood support, educational support and job references, wherever possible.
- Enabling this community to spread awareness for promoting organ donation so that the patients waiting for a life-saving organ, can be benefitted with a renewed lease of life.
- Make representation to government bodies, policy makers, insurance and pharma companies, and the public at large, about the needs and challenges of this community.