Helping Transplant Recipients, Persons on Dialysis & Caregivers become self reliant and meet their livelihood needs in a sustainable manner, with dignity
Lakhs of Indians suffer from chronic organ failure each year. They must undergo dialysis or opt for an organ transplant.
These treatments empower them with the ability to balance their professional and personal lives albeit with some unique requirements.
While organ recipients and those on dialysis can live active and reasonably normal lives, they may have unique set of requirements. To elaborate further –
- Transplant Recipients may be cautious about their food, travel and workplace hygiene, due to their medically controlled, lowered immunity.
- Persons on dialysis may need extra planning if they have to travel outstation for longer duration of time, as they will need to plan on getting their dialysis sessions at the destination. They also self-manage balancing their food and fluid intake.
Treatments like transplants and dialysis are expensive and lifelong. Therefore employment or livelihood are crucial for self-survival and sustainability of this community.
Braving All Odds
Executive Director & CEO – Avigna Group
Heart Transplant Recipient, 5 years
Director & Founder – Nephroplus
On Hemodialysis, 24 years
These individuals overcame personal struggles, despite living with dialysis or getting an organ transplant.
WHILE MOST OF THE REQUIREMENTS ARE TAKEN CARE OF BY THE INDIVIDUALS THEMSELVES, THE WORKPLACE NEEDS TO BE SENSITIVE TO AND APPRECIATE THESE UNIQUE NEEDS
This initiative seeks to:
- Sensitize employers about the special needs of this community
- Put together a Talent Pool of persons from the community, for enabling gainful employment
- Work with Employers under ‘Diversity & Inclusion at Workplace’, for gainfully employing persons from this community, basis merit and job requirement
Attention Job Seekers
Share Your Background and Bio-data by filling this online form
Attention Employers, HR & CSR Heads
Do connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This initiative is a sincere attempt at helping the patient community by providing them an opportunity to work with a sensitized employer. Kindly note that this is not an assurance for jobs, nor can the TRIOMPH team assure any deadlines.
Partners and Supporting Organisations
atmanirbhar – Downloadable Posters
For The Community